Ultimate Convenience in Fort Walton Beach, Florida
When it comes to Fort Walton Beach living, you are right where you want to be at The Lyle. Our community is situated just off of Highway 98 near Liza Jackson Park. Head to Pensacola for some fun, or stay close by for great shopping and dining plus a multitude of activities and attractions. The good life starts here.
Make the Most of Local Attractions
You’ll love exploring our corner of Fort Walton Beach. There’s so much to do!
For shopping bliss, head to Uptown Station, where you can get everything on your must-have list, or just browse for your wish list. On the weekend, you can’t beat a day at Okaloosa Island, where there is fun for miles in a beautiful natural setting.
End your day at one of the many local eateries like Red Lobster or Soi Bistro. You’ll enjoy peak convenience at The Lyle.
Eat + Drink
- Red Lobster
- Olive Garden Italian Restaurant
- Soi Bistro
- Chicken ‘N the Egg
- Pedros Tacos & Tequila Bar
Play + Explore
- Liza Jackson Park
- Emerald Coast Science Center
- Fort Walton Beach Landing Park
- Mary Esther Public Library
- Ross Marler Park
Shopping + Entertainment
- Sun Plaza
- Piggly Wiggly
- Uptown Station
- Wild Willy’s Adventure Zone
- Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park
Employers + Education
- Hurlburt Field Air Force Base
- Northwest Florida State College
- Edwins Elementary School
- Fort Walton Beach High School
- Max Bruner Jr. Middle School